It’s hard to believe that we’ve been back for more than a week. I loved working with this team and will carry with me the memory of how each member made this a wonderful, successful trip. I will remember the following about each person:
· Bethany for her humor and how she connected with each team member.
· Grant for his steadfastness and reliability.
· Jared for his enormous heart and the way he didn’t let language get in the way of showing people that he truly cared about them.
· Karisa for her organizational skills and ability to keep us on track.
· Lindsey for her eagerness to help in any way. Also, for her intensity in listening to people and in doing her jobs.
· Max for his gregariousness and generosity.
· Sandy for her sweet nature and how she showed her love through smiles and pictures. Her leadership, along with Lindsey’s, in our daily worship was invaluable.
· Tony for his quiet presence. He allowed others to share and speak and was a great support to me as a co-advisor.
· Zac for his boundless enthusiasm – even when feeling pretty sick! He showed his interest in the people and culture by asking questions, making observations, and connecting with our Nicaraguan partners.
This was a great team! I was so blessed to be a part of it and thank all the families that shared their son/daughter with us.
May God richly bless you all!